- The MacLoggerDX AppleWorks or FileMaker Pro Databases allow you to quickly import your MacLoggerDX log files into an AppleWorks 6 or FileMaker Pro Database file for additional processing or printing.
- Using the AppleWorks or FileMaker Pro Databases you can perform sorts, searches, archive multiple logs and generate reports.
- Free addition to MacLoggerDX.
Instructions (AppleWorks 6)
- Download the AppleWorks 6 Database file.
- Open it in AppleWorks 6.
- From the File Menu "Insert..."
- Choose "All Available" from the File Format popup.
- Select the "log.dat" file you want to import.
- Accept the default field order.
- MLDX_DB.cwk will be populated with your MacLoggerDX QSO records and you can manipulate them the way your would any other AppleWorks Database file.
- AppleWorks 6 or FileMaker Pro
On 12-Jan-05, Michael Sheleheda (K4MTS) wrote:
Don - Just had a chance to download the DB file tonight and it works great ! Thanks again for adding another great feature to MLDX! I think the first thing I'll use it for is a list of worked and QSL'd grid squares for 6M and 2M.