MacMemoriesManager wrestles unruly rig memories to the ground, saves multiple memory files for different situations, and switches easily from profile to profile.
- Drag & Drop arrangement of memories.
- Transfers radio memories to/from disk files.
- Transfers radio memories to/from interactive list.
MacMemoriesManager is free but unsupported. Development discontinued in 2009.
- Kenwood TH-D7, TH-F6, TH-F7, TH-G71, TM-V7, TM-D700, TS-570, TS-2000
- Icom IC-7000, IC-706, IC-706mkII, IC-706mkIIG, IC-756, IC-910, R8500
- Yaesu FT-817, FT-857, FT-897 (May not work with radios modified for out-of-band). Yaesu does not document the memory access commands for these radios and they can change at any time.
- AOR AR3000A, AR8200
- Radios with clone capability only and no individual memory access CAT commands are not currently supported.
Driver Capabilities Matrix...
Subscribe to the Dog Park Mailing List