Mouse Trackpad and Keyboard Tuning
There are many ways to tune the VFO/Slice frequencies in dogparkSDR.
To quickly change the band of a Panadapter, position the HUD over the Panadapter and press one of the Band buttons on the HUD.
You can also center the HUD-selected Panadapter on any exisiting Slice freqeuncy with the Shortcuts or Contextual Center Pan menu selections.
Steppers and Sliders
- Click on the up or down arrow repeatedly.
- Focus on the stepper and use the arrow keys.
- Click and hold down the up or down arrow and the control will respond continuously.
- Hover over the stepper or slider with the Magic Mouse, Track Pad (two finger scroll) or any scroll wheel mouse, without clicking, and scroll up or down.
- The FlexControl will allow you to adjust the VFO/RIT/Volume etc. no matter which application is in the foreground.
Select the FlexControl port and enable the FlexControl check box, choose the actions from the popups (the VFO tuning step size for CW and RTTY is 10 Hz otherwise it is 100 Hz. The FlexControl is velocity sensitive so you can adjust the rate of change based on your rotation speed and cover the band quickly if you wish).
- The VFO (Slice) Lines on the Panadapter display can be used to tune the VFOs when the Panadapter view is in focus.
- You can click on a VFO line on the Panadapter to make it the Active Slice.
- You can drag the VFO lines on the Panadapter display to change the VFO/Slice frequencies.
- You can also hover over the Panadapter VFO lines with the Magic Mouse, Track Pad (two finger scroll) or any scroll wheel mouse, without clicking, and scroll up or down, left or right to change the VFO frequencies.
- Double-clicking on an empty area of the Panadapter will tune the nearest slice to that frequency.
- Select any Slice (A ,B ,C, etc.) in the HUD Slice/VFO popup (middle row, left), enter a frequency in the HUD Main VFO text area to the right of the popup and press return.
- The keyboard arrow keys can be used to fine tune when either the Panadapter or the Waterfall views are in focus (outlined in blue).
- Shift key: x 10
- Control key: x 100
- Command key: x 1000