Ham Radio Satellite Tracking Software for the Mac
- Intel Only, OS 10.6 or later (including Mountain Lion).
- MO-72 and STRaND-1 Modes Added.
- Improved Modes editor.
- Modes Editor Defaults button defaults keps as well as modes.
- All Keps imports and downloads merge instead of overwriting.
- Most recent element set used for each satellite.
- Modes Import merges instead of overwriting.
- Added Export Keps.
- Added uplink and downlink frequencies to predicitons.
- Demo period extended to 15 minutes.
- Speech delay fixed.
Download v2.14 Beta 5
- Restore serial ports after USB re-enumeration.
Older Versions for PPC and Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard)
View the Screen Shots...
Read the Reviews...
Subscribe to the Dog Park Mailing List
Subscribe to the MacDoppler Yahoo Group
- MacDoppler for Cocoa must be registered for some features to work and to work beyond the 15 minute time limit.
(You can run the 15 minute demo as many times as you like)
- If you have an Amateur Radio call sign, please include it in the "Instructions to merchant".
- Your registration will be emailed to you the same day.
MacDoppler for Cocoa - Single User License $98.00 USD.
AMSAT Members can register MacDoppler at a discount. Contact Martha at AMSAT for details
Please try the free demo before you register - we are not able to issue refunds for software.
MacDoppler was re-written from the ground up to take full advantage of all the great Cocoa capabilities in OS X on PPC as well as Intel hardware. MacDoppler will provide any level of station automation you need from assisted Doppler Tuning and Antenna Pointing right on up to fully automated Satellite Gateway operation.
MacDoppler carries on the rich tradition pioneered by MacDopplerPRO which is in use around the world by Amateur Radio operators, satellite spotters, educators and commercial customers from CBS News to the International Space Station Amateur Radio Hardware Management program, Delta Telemetry Tracking and Control at Boeing Integrated Defense Systems, Florida State University, and the CalPoly CubeSat Project.
Learn more about Amateur Radio Satellites at AMSAT...
Satellite Radios Supported...
- YAESU FT-736R, FT-847
- ICOM IC-970, IC-820, IC-821H, IC-910, IC-9100
Note: IC-9100 does not work well on a Mac with built in USB
- Kenwood TS-790A, TS-2000
Non-Satellite Radios (limited support)
- YAESU FT-817, FT-857, FT-897
- Icom IC-7000
- ICOM IC-R8500, and IC-PCR1000 Receivers
- Kenwood TS-50
- AOR AR-3000A Receiver
Note: A full duplex satellite radio like the TS-2000, FT-847, IC-910 or IC-9100 is recommended to take full advantage of MacDoppler's capabilities.
The FT-817, FT-857, and FT-897 are all supported by the FT-817 Driver.
Rotor Controllers Supported...