Mac Ham Radio Logging and Rig Control Software
MacLoggerDX - the Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 112 countries...
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing. MacLoggerDX supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in, swinging your beam around. Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database. MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted. Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Club Log integration, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
"Hands down, the Premier Logger for the Mac!" - Rich Seifert (KE1B)
Read what our customers are saying and download the free demo to try it yourself !
- SQLite super fast data base, 100% Native Cocoa app.
- Supports K1EL Winkeyer for Mac, and the ZLP DigiMaster CW Interface.
- Internal databases automatically updated daily over the Internet.
- Filtered DXCluster spots color coded for worked/confirmed status.
- Band Activity Display.
- Spot integration with dogparkSDR FlexRadio 6000 client.
- Exports ADIF, KML, Imports ADIF and MacLoggerDX v3.5+ Logs.
- Export/Import XML ADIF 3.0.
- Export Cabrillo files with Cab-Converter.
- 2D, 3D & Web Map Full Screen Mode.
- 2D Map VUCC Grid square overlay.
- 2D and 3D display of DX Cluster Propagation by Band.
- NCDXF/IARU Beacon tracking.
- DX Alarms including Band Openings, specififc calls, missing DXCCs.
- DX/Contest mode data entry.
- Mode mapping and user band plans.
- Text To Speech and CW Keyers.
- Record and play back voice files.
- Echo frequency over USB/Serial for amplifiers, SteppIR, etc.
- Integrated Real Time Club Log, QRZ Logbook, LoTW, HRDLOG and eQSL QSO upload.
- eQSL and LoTW ADIF Confirmations.
- Automated eQSL and LoTW Uploads and Confirmations Script.
- SOTA support including import/export SOTA CSV files.
- HB9BZA LoTW user list. SKCC number list updates.
- Label Printing - Address or QSO Details - sheet or Dymo.
- QRZ XML, HamCall, HamQTH, QRZCQ and WM7D Call Books.
- Google Earth support.
- Update exisiting log entries with Call Book.
- Contest Helper with K5ZD call completion and by-band Dupe Checking.
- DXpedition Tracker with Band/Mode Alarms.
- QSL print and email.
- SWL Schedules, Rig Control and Memory Scanning.
- Speed Log for entering old paper log and QSL card data.
- Online and built-in Mac Help.
- FlexRadio SmartSDR 6000 series (OS X 10.9+) Native LAN Interface (smartsdr-objective-c SDK by Stu Phillips - K6TU).
- Kenwood TS-50, TS-60, TS-440S, TS-450, TS-480, TS-570, TS-590S, TS-590SG, TS-670, TS-690, TS-790, TS-850, TS-870, TS-940S, TS-950S,TS-950SDX, TS-990S,TS-2000, R-5000.
- AOR AR8200, AR8600, AR5000, AR3000A, AR-7030.
- Icom IC-703, IC-706, IC-706MkII, IC-706MkIIG, IC-718, IC-735, IC-736, IC-737, IC-746, IC-746Pro, IC-751, IC-756, IC-756Pro, IC-756ProII, C-756ProIII, IC-7000, IC-7100, IC-7200, IC-7300, IC-7400, IC-7410, IC-7600, IC-7700, IC-7800, IC-7850, IC-7851, IC-9100, IC-765, IC-775, IC-781, IC-910, IC-970, R71A, R75, R8500, R9000, PCR-1000, PCR-2500.
- Yaesu FTdx1200, FTdx3000, FTdx5000, FTdx9000, FT-2000, FT-1000MP, FT-1000D, FT-991, 991A, FT-990, FT-950, FT-920, FT-900, FT-897, FT-891, FT-890, FT-857, FT847, FT-840, FT-817, FT-757GXII, FT-450, FT-100, VR-5000.
- JRC JST-245, NRD-525, NRD-535, NRD-545.
- Elecraft K2 (with KIO2) and K2/100, K3, KX2, KX3.
- Drake R8B.
- Ten-Tec Jupiter, Argonaut V, Argonaut VI, Orion, Eagle, RX-320, RX-350, Pegasus, Omni VI, Omni VII.
- Racal 6790/GM, Alinco DX-77, Rockwell-Collins HF-2050, Collins/AOR DDS-2A, DZKit SIenna.
- ELAD FDM-DUO (TS-480).
- Driver distribution as reported by Send Driver Data.
Supported Rotor Controllers
- Yaesu GS-232
- hy-gain DCU-1 Pathfinder
- Green Heron
- M2 RC2800
- MDS RC1
- Idiom Press RotorCard SDX
- Prosistel CBOX
- EA4TX RCI-USB
- Requires OS X 10.9+.
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra) compatible.
- Increased Confirmations download timeout.
- Added Keyer repeat interval countdown.
- Take eQSL and HRDLOG Callsign from Station prefs.
- LoTW Upload Station Location made optional.
- Added adjust Dymo margins.
- Fixed Delete spot bug.
- Fixed V1 Import SOTA bug.
- Fixed Contest panel Dark Mode.
- Fixed timing issue with Look Up Previous.
- Fixed GS232B rotor read-back bug.
- Requires OS X 10.9+.
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra) compatible.
- Added Open Note File to Log and Cluster panel contextual menus.
- Added DXCC entity start and end dates.
- Default Time On to now for Scripted logging missing a lookup.
- Added lotwConfirmations and eqslConfirmations AppleScript commands.
- Added Labels Addresses (No Call) Format.
- Fixed Prosistel C, D Azimuth read back.
- Fixed Speed Log my sota/my grid.
- Fixed local Help menu.
- Warn and quit if Log folder is read-only.
- Log cause of open serial port failure.
MacLoggerDX must be registered to work beyond the 15 minute time limit. (You can run the 15 minute demo as many times as you like). We encourage you to download the free demo and make sure that it meets your requirements before you register since we cannot issue refunds.
Single User License, electronic download $95.00 USD.
If you have an Amateur Radio call sign, please include it above. Your registration will be emailed to you the same day.
Version 6 Upgrade:
Version 5 included almost 7 years of free updates and support over it's lifespan and will continue to run for many more years.
- V5 purchased after May 1st 2015 - Upgrade is Free.
- V5 purchased after November 1st 2014 - Upgrade is $50.00.
- V5 purchased before November 1st 2014 - Upgrade is $95.00.
Please contact us by email if you are eligible for either discount. If you need to re-install Version 5.63 You can download it here.